4.03.2006

Russell the Love Muscle

I have to post this, because I am so proud that I got to meet the ONLY politician I have any respect for at all, with a couple drinks under my belt, without doing anything embarrassing. I didn't hump his leg, make him sign my boobs or nothing.

Senator Russ Feingold, you are great. You make me proud to be from Wisconsin, and you are one of the main reasons that Wisconsin is better than any other state (our love of debauchery is another). You work to protect the real version of America, the one that spawned true balls-out rock by people with brains, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, Lenny Bruce and Richard Pryor, Yippies and Beatniks. The America where a person isn't owned by a corporation, and a corporation doesn't have the same rights as a person. The America where folks can pretty much do what they want, when they want...as long as they aren't harming anyone else (who can live outside a womb). The America that other folks look up to because we genuinely want to help others and make things better for everyone. An America where we aren't a bunch of christian fanatic maniacs who want to shove our morality up everyone's asses without even being kind enough to spit on it first. An America where the President and the rest of our glorious leaders are responsible for their actions, and is answerable to the people. You make me want to fly the American flag. Thank you for persisting, thank you for keeping the spine you were born with, and thank you for standing up to EVERYONE ELSE (yeah, the rest of you democrats can suck it...hard...until I am fully satisfied...and then you can go crawl back into whatever hole spawned you) to protect and defend OUR Constitution. Thank you.


Would you like this man to be our next President? He's the best there is, so click here and find out more.

No comments: