9.26.2005

I hate CNN

I hate celebrities and I hate CNN for reporting on celebrities like they were real people who did interesting things. I hate that CNN has an hour of entertainment news from 6 till 7pm, like it's news that some talentless dumbass married a pouty mouthed slag, or some dickweed with too much damn money bought a house or some cow of a singer made a baby with her whore of a boyfriend. GUESS WHAT???!! NORMAL PEOPLE DO SHIT LIKE THAT EVERY DAY and you don't hear about it. Is it because celebrities are really SO COMPLETELY STUPID that it is in fact news that they are able to complete these mundane tasks without the assistance of a personal care attendant? Oh wait...THEY DON'T. They actually do each have a posse of attendants, secretaries, trainers and assistants so they don't have to actually DO ANY ACTUAL TASKS....BECAUSE THEY'RE CELEBRITIES YOU SEE, and thusly MUCH MUCH BETTER and MORE SPECIAL than you or I.

Unfortunately, I do not feel better, because I still have to hear about those rotten assholes every time I turn on a television, radio or leave my damn house.

1 comment:

ANONYMOUS said...

hi there ,

wake up wake up , get this website active , yoo whoo anybody there , wheres your email address.