9.26.2005

Chatty today?

Okay, I know don't know what the hell I'm doing here.
As soon as I posted the CNN post, I got a whole bunch of messages about how interesting my blog was (all TWO posts!), to keep going with it and then pointing me in the direction of (I'm guessing) their blogs. I am guessing these would be blogs about selling crap, financing auto loans, or building a wine cellar. Not really what I'm into, being a slacker who works full time at a nonprofit agency, I don't have a lot of crap to sell, nor do I have money or time to invest in new cars, homes or wine cellars.

I am guessing, because I am both paranoid and cynical, that these posters are fakes, and out to get my boo-boo, not actually people who are reading this. Now if you have been able to stomach my rantings enough to keep reading and enourage me, kudos to you! You are probably a patient, kind and thoughtful person. HOWEVER, if you are a person who has sunk so low as to SPAM comment on folks' blogs...jebus crisp, I already get enough unwanted crap in my email box, I REALLY don't want it here.

Enlightening suggestions or comments? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: