12.05.2005

Movie Night

Tonight we had an awe inspiring selection known as "The Horrors of Spider Island". It was about a group of 8 women (they're "dancers") and a man (he's their manager) who end up stranded on a deserted island on their way to Singapore. There was alot of island, but not too many horrors, or spiders. This film was memorable for two reasons. 1. The world's most poorly choregraphed fight scenes. 2. The women were hot. I think number one speaks for itself, men, women, giant spiders, it was like watching Bela Lugosi wrestle a giant rubber octopus in a cold slimy pool. Number two goes like this. In what kind of world do we live in where scrawny, airbrushed, talentless, blonds are considered hotter than real talentless women with actual breasts, tummies, hips and a variety of nose shapes. Fucking-a man. I'm not talking obese women here, but these women were totally sexy. They looked like amazon women compared to what passes for hot these days. They had bouncy boobs, nice curves and SASS. Hell, I think I even caught a glimpse of cellulite. Granted, it isn't super hot, but considering you never see anyone with anything close to a less than perfect body on screen, just the forbidden nature of it's existance is intreguing. I'm talking actual sized people with wrinkles, body hair and dimples. I just have a hard time beliving that normal, rational men are really turned on by junkies with cheese cutter shoulders, or barbie dolls. Do heterosexual men secretly fantasize about having sex with a woman with the body of a 12 year old boy? Because if that's the case, it kind of freaks me out.

Oh yeah, and Hillary Clinton can suck my choad. I do not care that we share similar genitalia. I do not care that she might be the First Woman President, because she's an awful hag who shouldn't be allowed to call herself a democrat. Until recently I had the idea that democrats were for freedom of all sorts, but I am quickly learning otherwise. Just thinking that many people who seem to share my beliefs don't think that anyone should be able to do whatever they want as long as they aren't directly inflicting themselves on another in an immediately harmful way, that folks shouldn't be allowed to say WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT, and that video games, movies and music cause violence, well it kind of makes me want to vomit out my eyes. She's for the war, and against flag burning, and that's all I need to know to decide right now that, barring a substantial donation on someones part, I will not be voting for her, ever. Hell, I'm sure she's secretly anti-choice, but I know she'll say anything to get elected. I will, in fact, go out of my way to discourage others to do the same. Because you know what? I think that the First Woman President should be someone who is forward thinking and shares my beliefs on total personal freedom.

No comments: